Saturday, August 2, 2014

Engaged in NYC, Congratulations Andrew + Chris!

Ok so....I'm kind of obsessed with these 2 and their love for each other! I mean can I possibly just be in this relationship as a butterfly on the wall, and by some sort of osmosis that will count for being in one myself? Yeah, ok, probably not.

Andrew + Chris were best friends in high school..and now they are getting married. I mean what?! Their sweet affection is so palpable that while we were shooting on the High Line early one weekend morning, an unshaven hipster guy stopped to say, "hey you guys are really cute together."

Days like these I feel so fortunate for my job. To witness a connection so real, so seamless...and to be able to make pictures with them to celebrate it. I'd like to order a lifetime supply of this for the whole world.

So looking forward to your big day guys.
Thanks for inviting me to capture your love in a jar.
xx
js

NYCEngagementShoot_001
NYCEngagementShoot_002
NYCEngagementShoot_003
NYCEngagementShoot_004
NYCEngagementShoot_005NYCEngagementShoot_006NYCEngagementShoot_007NYCEngagementShoot_008NYCEngagementShoot_009NYCEngagementShoot_010NYCEngagementShoot_011


No comments:

Post a Comment