Saturday, February 16, 2013

New baby sister arrives on the scene

I'm always fascinated and intrigued by the relationship of new siblings. More often than not, the formerly known as only child, really isn't as excited about the new baby as everyone else is. I know that was the case when my brother came on the scene when i was 3 years old. My father was recording as he told me I had a new brother, to which i cried "I dont want a brother. I want a sister!"

But regardless of the interest (or lack of) that the oldest one has for the newest, it is so special to capture these first moments, knowing that this will be a relationship like no other in each of their lives.

Camryn, 10 days, slept peacefully throughout most of the shoot, Juliet, 2 years, danced a little and cried a little, and Hudson the dog made his appearance when called upon.

Congrats Jen + Adam on your new addition..and thank you for inviting me to capture it.
xx


storyboard-3
jamisaundersdotcom_002
jamisaundersdotcom_003jamisaundersdotcom_004

(i had a little shadow photographer mid-shoot!)

jamisaundersdotcom_005
jamisaundersdotcom_006
storyboard-2
jamisaundersdotcom_007

No comments:

Post a Comment